Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Alexander the Great Coin Pendant – 14K Gold and Sterling Silver
160,00€ – 360,00€
Pendant inspired by the ancient Greek tetradrachm coin of Alexander the Great.
Made in 925⁰ sterling silver and 14k gold.
This Ancient Greek coin represent the Alexander the Great on one side, and the Lysimachou on the other. Inscription reads : Lysimachou in greek fonts. Alexander the Great the King of Macedonia is considered one of the most important forms of world history. Lysimachus was a Macedonian officer and diadochus of Alexander the Great, who became a basileus in 306 BC, ruling Thrace, Asia Minor and Macedon.
We ship worldwide by DHL Express and FedEx courier (International Priority service). For Greece, we ship by SPEEDEX courier.
SHIPPING TO GREECE
Shipping cost is 3€ for paid orders or 5€ for cash on delivery.
*Remote areas: shipping cost is 6€ or 8€ for cash on delivery
- For orders over 50€, we offer Free Shipping by Speedex.
Transit Time by SPEEDEX
Greece: about 1 – 3 days
Delivery costs vary depending upon the destination.
The shipping cost of your order can be viewed after you place your item(s) in your shopping cart and after entering your billing details at the checkout page.
- For orders over 100€, we offer Free EU Shipping by DHL Express (International Priority service).
- For orders with delivery destination outside Europe, we offer Tax Reduction which is calculated at the checkout.
After your order has been shipped, you will get a shipping notification with the tracking number.
TRANSIT TIME BY DHL EXPRESS/ FEDEX
Europe Transit Time: about 1-2 working days
All other countries Transit Time: about 3-5 working days
You can track your parcel on the DHL (www.dhl.com) or FedEx site (www.fedex.com) using the tracking number provided.
*Duties and customs expenses will be the responsibility of the recipient.
**Deliveries in remote areas will be made through Hellenic post.
– Avoid contact with soaps, lotions, and perfumes. Take your jewelry off when washing hands, showering and putting on lotions, fragrances and makeup.
– Avoid wearing your jewelry while exercising.
– Make your jewelry the last item you put on when getting dressed.
– Avoid swimming in your jewelry.
Store your items in an airtight space, such as the jewelry box that comes with our products.
This will keep your jewelry away from humidity and other chemicals in the air.
The best way to clean your jewelry is with a soft cloth made of cotton or fine fibers. Make sure the cloth is dry and very gently scrub your jewelry. Avoid using chemical cleaners.